The summary :
A man who has always been treated unfairly -by life itself and the people around him . He has gone through a lot of pain , mentally and physically and is still unwilling to give up on his life . He suffers from chronic pancreatitis and has spent months at the hospital. But the hospitals are cheating and so , it seems , every one around him are . His friends slowly disappear and his girl also throws in his face his inability to shower money and expensive gifts on her .
He is seeking revenge now . He won’t let anyone who hurt him and his family off the hook , and there is now a large list of those people . But striking one person in that list -the person against whom he wants revenge very badly -seems nearly impossible . How can one ever speak against someone so powerful ? Someone who holds a esteemed position in the nation ?
The voices in his head tell him what he should do to attain success in his life , to fulfill his purpose . These voices have been there since when he came back to life after a near death experience , for ,
“No one nears death and comes back empty handed ”
But can he believe them ? He doesn’t have a choice expect to do so . These voices are so powerful they can even take over his body without his permission . Will they help him get even with all those people who played in his life ? Or will they let him down ? You’ll find out as you read .
My thoughts :
* The protagonist looked like a hypocrite . He did a lot of crazy stuff himself and wanted to be forgiven , but isn’t ready to forgive others . But that can be excused , I guess , because most of those people he holds a grudge against have bad intent and don’t really change .
* Some scenes seemed so unrealistic , or more like , not something I can see happening in real life .
* Some spots could use polishing and refining .
* Is outright . Doesn’t sweeten the facts it throws in our faces like the other books
* We’re all manipulated by powerful people (indirectly ) from our birth to do things we actually don’t want to do and the author brings that to our notice .
* The most important , he brings down the veil of some well know people . One person is very obvious to the readers (Italian stripper , strikes something ? ) , but another , it seems we’ll have to wait to be revealed in the next book of the series .
* The characters are nameless ( Unique , right ? And no , not the ‘nameless ‘ ToG fans will think of lol )
I liked the book as a out-looker . The book definitely brings out a lot of facts I think is very important knowing . I think the book might also be called a sci-fi , in a way , because the protagonist creates a new software which works in a new , odd way ( that’s creepy . You’ll find out )
I received a review copy of the book in return for a honest review .